Sunday, March 15, 2009


Of strength, strength and strength.



Weekends are supposed to be relaxing.
But why is it not?

But i have not touched my books.
Why was i so hooked up then?

Let's see.

Friday.
Early morning, woke up for basketball session.
Sooooo different from netball!
You know how we can't move our legs when we have the ball.
So when Ron passed me the ball, my legs automatically stopped on the spot.
And after what seems like 2 seconds, i started thinking,

" Oh shit! What the heck am i doing!?! "

But it was funny, cause my whole team was very encouraging.
They know it's my first time playing basketball.
So they were very nice to me.

" Sabrina! Catch and try to shoot some hoops! "

And after a while, i kinda got a little, just a little, used to it.
And i did score 2 for the team!

" Our secret weapon!!! "

:)

After 2 hours of basketball, John and I tried out the gym.
Cause we had some free entry pass to the gym, why waste?
So we tried out the Cardio Studio.
I managed a 3o minutes cycling without stopping.
And without waking up the next morning feeling the aches.

Not bad huh? :)

And Saturday was hectic as well.
We went to the city for shopping! :)
And yes yes, i bought a new bag and flats!
Bargain bargain!!!








Then came back for big helpings of Spaghetti Bolognese and Greek Salad for dinner. :)
And it was time for the match.
Omg, if i didn't love Chelsea that much, i would have been stuck permanently supporting Liverpool.

" You'll never walk alone. "

Weeeeeee!!!




Love it. Just love it!




And so, i am still sitting here today.
Still have not touched my books.
Have not done my tutorials for tomorrow.
Have not done a thing.

What am i to do?

And i still am sitting here today.
Have not confirmed my decisions.
Have not given it my hundred and one percent of concentration to believe and decide.
Have not done yet again, a thing.

Am i strong enough?



No comments:

Post a Comment