Wednesday, March 18, 2009


Have I finally?



Are you, you and you going to give me the strength I need?

Yes?
No?

My eyes are crazily tired as I haven't gotten enough of sleep last night.
Lack of sleep on the previous night = Zombie on the following day.

Marianne was being so very helpful,

" Abee, please please go to sleep wei! "
" I will, i will later. "
" It's 5am there wei, what the heck u doing. "
" Doing tutorials le. "
" Don't need do tutorials one. Like me. Haha. "
" Here different lar, must at least try doing first. Sides, can't sleep yet. "
" Please go to sleep lar. From the pictures i saw, you looked horrible. "

Do I really?
Sighs.


A bright, sunny day for Uni.
It's great how our classes start at 2pm most of the days.





*No look like zombie ya?*

And with classes at 2pm, that truly means that i can stay up til 3am everynight.
To wait for the off peak download time to start downloading my movies.

Yes, our quota is divided into peak and off-peak, and
No, sadly, we don't have unlimited download quota.
*Unlike back home. =(*
And we're only allowed 40gb for peak hours and 110gb for off peak hours.

" What the fuck, 150gb not enough?! "

Divide that by 10 people, mate. Divide that.

It's cruel how we must control our usage here.
Nonetheless, the download speed is a lot faster though.
I managed to finish downloading my Twilight movie in less than 2 hours.
So it's fair, isn't it?

We can't have everything we want.


Was left4dead-ing the other night.

XMan(FungKeng): Fucker! Damn chat a lot wei! *Life left back +1 only*
Johnny(John): Health pack here. XMan, come heal!
XMan(FungKeng): Okay, cover me.
Shiny(Chris): Okayokay.

Half a second later,

Chester incapacitated XMan.


XMan(FungKeng): Wtf! Why you kill me!
Chester(Sabrina): Ooooopppssss!!! SORRY! Terclick my mouseeee!!! Hahahahaah!

And then suddenly,
*UHOH!* (The ICQ message tone shouts with a little bit of vibration)

" Oi! "
" Why you oi me? :( "
" Miss you marrrr... :) "

Oh, Aaven Chen. You made my night! :)


Anyway, you know, i think i know too many Graces.
This morning,

" Hey, Grace here. This is my other number. Are you free today................... "

When i read the first part of the message, i thought to myself, " Oh, Gy has another numberrr.... "
*Eyes still closed, was just peeking at the message*

And when I read on,

".................. Maybe we can have lunch together or walk around the city later? Let me know! "

My eyes opened widely, " Nooo. Gy can't be here. Then which Grace is this?! "

" Noooo, it can't be the one back home, she doesn't have my number. Nooo, it can't be the one i was introduced to here by a friend, she doesn't have my number either. And it's not Gy either... whoo... which.... ?!? "

And then it hit me!

" OOOHHHHHHHHHHH! Wern Loong's GRACE! "

:) *If you're reading this Grace, please please don't kill me. I'm sorrrry! I was still blur in the morning!*


And, weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!
I am a happy girl today.
Am I, am I?

Yes, i am!!!!!!!!

:)

* Case closed*

No comments:

Post a Comment