Thursday, March 19, 2009


I'm waiting, i'm waiting.


Desperately?

No, not desperately.

No.


Woke up for class this morning.

Crap.

I felt like i didn't sleep at all.
I must have been dreaming all night then.
It is always because of my dreams that i get so tired in the morning.
And i do sort of remember actually.
I think i got chased by an infested dog in my dream.

*shakes head*
Too much of Left4Dead.
I think i better stop.
Or maybe, it was because of Resident Evil, in which i just watched last week.

*shakes head again*
I think i better stop watching movies too.
I actually finished the whole 'The Four' chinese drama in two days.
And i'm actually planning to start watching 'The Gem of Life'.
Is it worth watching at all?
Anyone?

And I called home just now!
Omg.
I miss the family!
I miss mom, dad, aunt, JORDAN & JAREN!!!
My naughty monkeys.
What am i going to do without them!

" Jordan Leeeeee!! "
" Abeeeeeeeeeee!! " (Yes, they call me Abee. Actually, everyone calls me Abee.)
" Miss meeeeeee?? "
" Yeeeaaaaaaaaa!! "
" A lot a lottt? "
" Yeaaaaaaaaaa! "

And then, paused a while,

" Abeeeee, my ku-ku painful. "
" Wat?! Why?! Your friends beat you up in school? "
" YALAH! They beat me!!! "
" What?! "

Then mom came on,

" Maaaaa, what happened to his ku-ku? Friends beat him? "
" You listeeen to him lar! He's bullshitting. His ku-ku infected lar. And his friends doesn't beat him, HE BITES THEM. "
" Omg. "

Such a big little liar.
Seriously.

Oh, but i miss him. :(
Sho. Damn. Cute.






:)


I. am. so. damn. bored.
And i accidentally came across Tristyn(Shakira's sister)'s blog.
And decided to fill this up. :)



RULES: It's harder than it looks! Copy to your own note, erase my answers, enter yours, and tag twenty people. Use the first letter or your name to answer each of the following questions. They have to be real... nothing made up! If the person before you had the same first initial, you must use different answers. You cannot use any word twice and you can't use your name for the boy/girl name question.
My Answers
1. What is you name : sabrina
2. A four Letter Word : sexy
3. A boy's name : shaun
4. A girl's name : shakira
5. An occupation : soccer player? :)
6. A colour : silver
7. Something you'll wear : Silky, lacey black dress ( More like something i've worn.)
8. A food : shaker fries!!!
9. Something found in the bathroom : sunsilk shampoo and conditioner
10. A place : st lucia
11. A reason for being late : sweet dreams
12. Something you'd shout : sorrryyy!
13. A movie title : sex and the city
14. Something you drink : schweppes lemon lime & bitters
15. A musical group : sixpence none the richer
16. An animal : squirrel
17. A street name : sydney st
18. A type of car : serena
19. A title of a song : save the last dance for me


And i'm done for the night.
It's time for bed.
Heck the download tonight.
I need my beauty sleep.

Nites you.



No comments:

Post a Comment