Saturday, March 21, 2009

Insanely in love with.

Edward.

Cullen.


Oh my crap.
I've been watching Twilight so much.
Reading the books yet again.
My notebook's wallpaper is now Edward instead of Lampard.
My phone's theme is Edward.
My iTunes has a Twilight Soundtrack playlist.

Am i going crazy?

I'm not, right?

Omg. Edward.

Siiggghhhssss.


Basketball was this morning at 9am.
So, yesterday night,

" John, knock on my door at 8.15am okay? Wake me up. Thanks! "

And this morning,
*Knocks knocks knocks!*

" I don't feeel like going anymoreeee. You go. "

I felt so damn tired and lazy this morning.
So, goodbye basketball, hello bed.

And i was supposed to wake Simon up.
Simon who?
Chow Simon, who just lost 50 bucks at The Crown last night. :)

" O M G.. Smelly! You did not wake me up! O m g !!! "

Sorry sorry, i did not have the strength to even lift up my phone to type a message.
Sorry sorry. =D

" For that, you owe me one dinner okay? "
" Okay. How does indo mee goreng candle light dinner sound? "
" Cheapskateeee! At least candle light dinner with lamb chop lar! "
" Take it or leaavvee itttt. "
" Since like that, okay lar. No choice. "

Look who's the cheapskate!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:)

So i went to meet up with Grace this afternoon for lunch.
We had lunch at Malayan Corner.
And omg, the aroma, the ambience, the food, so MALAYSIANISED!
Felt like i was back home!
So i had what i loved to have when i was back home.



Nasi Goreng Ikan Masin
:)




And Grace had Bak Kut Teh!
:)



And we had Tau Foo Fah for dessert!

Taste super super good okay?
Of course they taste better back home.
But it's the closest we can get.
So i'm not actually complaining.

Had so much for lunch, felt so damn bloated.
But before i knew it, it was time for dinner.
And my Uncle TeikFook and his family brought me out for dinner.
We had dinner at Hog's Breath Cafe.
Famous for steaks.
So i had a Garlic Mushroom Prime Rib.
And it tasted SUPERB.
:)



Seemed like a good food day for me ya?

:)

And then my uncle brought me to Mt. Coot-tha.
It's a look out point.
Similar to MiniGenting back home.
But this one has a superbbbbbb view.







I. love. my. camera.

:)


No comments:

Post a Comment