Thursday, March 12, 2009

Worth the wait.

Is it worth the wait?

Definitely.

So, I woke up at 4 something in the morning.
Yes, without the alarm.
No, not all by myself. Technically.

My disgusting bug bites started itching the shit outta me again.
Just because i thought it was already healing and due to plain laziness,
i stopped applying the calamine.

Goddamnitttt!

Anyways, the match was scheduled at 5.45am Brisbane time.
So that means I had more than one hour to waste.
And my true saviours were there to keep me company.

Grace's, i'm fatfcuk and youtube.

" Sabrina, seriously tell me now. Why do you think that i'm the best player among them? "
" -_-" "

You can guess who, can't you?
:)

And so it started.
The feeling of being nervous, scared, worried and excited came back to me in the whole.
The gestures of crossing fingers, clapping, cursing and jumping all over were back in control of me.

Retarded, i know.

And the feeling of satisfaction filled me when i heard the commentator,

" Chelsea has to give Lampard the ball. Yes, they have to pass Lampard the ball to breakthrough. "

Feels so good.



I kissed kissed kissed my beloved jerseys on my room wall when Drogba made it 2-2,
allowing Chelsea to enter quarterfinals on aggregate 3-2!

Retarded, i know i know i know! I said i know!!!

:)

Chris came into my room.

" Sabrinnaaa, how old are we this year? 20 or 21 ar? "
" The hell? How old are you this year Chris? "
" No, i'm serioussss. How old are we ar? "
" Are you like serious that u don't know how old are you??! "
" I get confused sometimes. Are we 20 or 21? "
" Don't tell me you're gonna use 2009 - 1988.. "
" Wait wait. 9-8 is 1. Means we are 21 lar! "
" You were serious. "

*shakes head*

So yesterday was the first time we ever cooked a proper dinner.
As in, a proper Chinese meal. Rice with dishes etc etc.
And ta-dahhh!






And guess what we had after dinnerrrrrrr?

*Ngeks!*



Our very own cyber cafe = our dining table.
:)









*Thankyou Terence for taking the pictures.*

And this was our night.



The weather is changing again.
My mood is shifting again.


So, like i said.

It was worth the wait.

But.


Is he worth the wait?

No comments:

Post a Comment