Monday, August 3, 2009


There's an effing snake in my house!



Okay-lah.
Not in my house, but it was in the compound of the house.
And the bloody snake jusy swallowed a rat or something.
So it was damn fat and lazy cuddled up just outside the porch.





It is damn freaky okay.
I've been having these weird dreams about snakes, snakes and snakes.
And everytime it would end with me chopping off the snake's head.
Too much of Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets.

*shakes head*

And no-lah.
This was not the snake outside.
If it was that big, i would have pengsan-ed.
Seriously.

My camera died on me when i wanted to take picture of it.
Pffftt!

So we tried calling the owner but no answer.
And we were rushing off to Uni.
When we came back, it wasn't there anymore.
So let's just hope it will never come back!

Don't come back! Go AWAY!
I hate snakes! I hate lizards! I hate reptiles!

*shy*

So guess what?
Plastykcrayon is coming to Brisbane tomorrow!
HOPEFULLY with my spoon necklace!

:)

" And che, please please don't tell the parents about the snake thing. I don't want them to worry.
I'll handle it, chop its head off or something.
Okay? "

Futsal was awesome today!
Effing funny, so much drama!
Some new guy was rolling on the floor and sorry, i really can't help laughing!!
And I think Grace was trying to put on a straight face and NOT laugh, but she FAILED badly!
Well, we caught Jun Yi and Tony laughing as well.
So, it's not all bad.

:)

I haven''t really showed you all my or more accurately our (Grace's too) most common hang out place.
Let me present to you.

ISP,
the place where the guys play futsal,
the place where the girls watch futsal.




That's Tony, the Arsenal fan.







That's Terence Woon and he makes the WORST keeper on earth.
And S-U-R-P-R-I-S-E!
Grace, this is for you!
Hahahahaha!
:)






* I know it's not as good as the one back home YAP, SHHUUSSSHHH! *


And i've finally seen the supposed to be OH-SO-HORRIBLE jersey!
But then, i was disappointed.
It turned out to be OH-NOT-SO-HORRIBLE after all.

:(



Stupid MU.
Now i've got to admit that Chelsea has the ugliest jersey!
Stupid MU!
Stupid stupid stupid!!


No comments:

Post a Comment