Sunday, August 9, 2009


My blog is essential.



REALLY essential.
You know why?
Cause without my blog,
I think I wouldn't know how to write or speak proper English anymore.

Nowadays, I've been speaking ROJAK English.
*Ahem*

ROJAK English = Cantonese + Mandarin + Malay + Hokkien + English

As if my English wasn't bad enough, my Malay is deteriorating as well.
Because I have a Singaporean friend like AlvinGoh teaching me Malay terms.
I remembered that day i really wanted to play futsal,
he commented.

" Really wanna play? Just play. We are all playing for fun anyways! Join us! At most, you will get RAMBUT! "

" Errr, what's RAMBUT?! "

" Doesn't RAMBUT mean KICK-VERY-HARD in malay? "

" NOOO? RAMBUT means HAIR! "

" ROFL! "

And i thought i was gonna get HAIR-ED if i've decided to play futsal with them.

:)

That got me thinking though.
So what's kick very hard in Malay?
I asked Grace.

" What's kick very hard in Malay? "

" Err, tendang? "

" Nooo. That's kick. Not tendang nor sepak. What's kick very hard? "

" Hahahaha. Tendang kuat-kuat! "

-_-"

I gave up and asked Laili instead.
So the word is NOT RAMBUT nor issit TENDANG KUAT-KUAT.
It's called REMBAT.

Thanks to both of them, i had a good laugh.
All ends well.
What's life without a funny friend or two?

:)

And finally after all the arguments about sepak, tendang, rambut and rembat,
we finally continued the conversation about futsal.
So he said,

" Just play will you? If not you will never get the courage to play for the rest of your life! Look at Darren, he improved so much since he started playing with us regularly. From a PLASTIC BAG KICKER to who he is now. Isn't it good? "

Hahahah.
This part of the post is actually for you DARRENLIMYINCHENG.
I just can't waste any chances of reminding myself and reminding you about the plastic bag thing.

XD

Anyway,

I DON'T WANT TO BE A PLASTIC BAG KICKER!

And so, i went clubbing again last Monday.
Yes, MONDAY.
I did not get my days wrongly.
I WENT CLUBBING ON A MONDAY!

But it was like any ordinary clubbing night.
Yes, really.
Actually, not really.
But.
Urrrgggghhh!
I'll just keep that to myself.
That's it.
Oh, and Grace too.
That's it.

So i don't have any photos to show you really.
Cause we only took 3 miserable photos that night.
And so, what's the point right?

The guys had basketball friendly last Friday.
Against the Indonesians.
And it was a good day, Friday, until i got stood up.
YET AGAIN.

:(

Anyways.







*Poor LawYiingKui has to wait for another week to play basketball.*

XD

And so, I FINALLY WATCHED MY NEW FAVOURITE MOVIE!




And omg, i really got to admit.
It's better than transformers!
It's like Transformers + X-Men + Ironman, but hell!
IT WAS AWESOME!

And i love love love love love Snake Eyes and Storm Shadows!

:)



* Faints *


No comments:

Post a Comment