Wednesday, July 22, 2009

What a wait.


So it was Gary's 26th birthday the other night at Hogs Breath Cafe.
:)
Happy happy Birthday!












Okay-lah.
Gary is not 26.
He's only Twenty-Two.

:)

HUGS!



And you know what?
I've been in Aussieland for 6 months already!
Time passes so damn fast.
*Okay, i'm random.*
And it's so damn weird how I do not go clubbing AT ALL back home, and here?
It's like a routine.
And my tolerance for alcohol is building up.
Is that good or bad?

:)

Clubbing @ Mystique









Very little pictures these time because there were only a few of us.
Where is my Phan when i need him?
=P



And i have always wondered.
Will i actually step into a club when i get my ass back to Malaysia?

MY Grace said, " We have got to go clubbing back in Malaysia. You better come back in December. "

We'll see.

:)

So, I waited for God knows how long for HARRY POTTER AND THE HALF BLOOD PRINCE to release.
And it finally did.




Disappointment.
Wasn't up to expectations.
And crap, now i understand why people have been telling me that they understood nuts .
Because if i hadn't read the book, i would have been one of them.
BUT.
I am still a loyal harry potter fan.

:)

Terence turns 21 today!








And guess where we had the blow cake session?

8 Boomerang Rd, St Lucia, Brisbane.
*Fml, I am so damn proud of my house!*

And guess who joined us?
I proudly present our guest of honour, Wong Mo Mo.

:)







Mahjong and Poker Session after!
And a carton of Tooheys!
*Psst, not very nice, Corona nicer!*




*Yawns*
Fml, i'm falling asleep on my keyboard.
Just before i leave,
picture of the night!



My roomie and I!
<3
*Love you so much!*

No comments:

Post a Comment