Monday, July 27, 2009


All you've ever meant to my life.



When i was attached, i have always wondered how being single feels like.
I have always thought that being single was the best.
You can act, talk, play and flirt in any way with anyone,
without feeling a tad bit guilty.
You can just do anything, go anywhere,
without reporting to anyone.
Freedom was all yours.

I had that someone with me,
that someone who loved me so much,
cared for me too much.
That someone whom i know, will always be there for me.
But i guess i've taken things for granted.
Because i knew that he would always be there for me,
I did not appreciate him as much.
I could have done way better than that, now that i've learnt my lesson.
Foolish?
I guess I am.

It's when you have that something, you'll want to have something else,
and when you have that something else, you'll want something else.
More and more, it'll never stop.
And everyone do take things for granted, just that they don't notice it.
Or maybe they do, but they just don't give a shit.
Not until they go through the pain and sorrows,
the lessons we have to walk through in our lives,
the sufferings and misery we have to feel to stand back up.

You'll never never know how deep my regrets were,
when i lost it,
when i lost him.

I've been single for a few months now.
And i guess freedom will not be what i choose to have.
If you would ask me again, i will tell you openheartedly that i will prefer to have someone.
Some who would be there to care for me, love me.
Someone who would be there for me when i'm all stressed up, when i'm unhappy.
Someone who would be there with me when i'm happy.
Someone who would be there to take my hand and walk me through my life.


" .. my heart is so disguised, I just can't live a lie anymore.. "



No comments:

Post a Comment