Saturday, April 4, 2009

Cold, wet, gloomy.


Shaun Kingsley asked me to update my blog.

" Yes Boss! "

So i must update my blog.


The other day, i was actually at Toowong Village getting myself a nice stripey blue mug for coffee.
And the queue was bloody long, plus it was moving like a tortoise towards the cashier.
So i was standing there, eyes browsing through the shelves nearby to spot for anything,
anything at all that i might want to get when suddenly,

" Hi, are you wearing colour contacts? "

I turned back,

" Yes i am. "

And he continued,

" That's a beautiful colour on you. "

And that made me stare at his eyes instead to make out what colour were his eyes.
And they were BLUE.
And the only person i thought of was MICHAEL CHIN!!!
*Michael digs girls AND guys with blue eyes. Apparently, he gets turned on.* =D

I was deep in thoughts for a while before i actually realised that it was already my turn to pay.

" You're getting only one mug? Not expecting any company? Maybe i can get your number and i can go over to keep you company. "

And i was like WHHATT, NO WAY!
And the cashier saved my ass by shifting the attention back to her, " It's 7.40 please. "

I paid, smiled and walked off to look for FungKeng.

What a day that was.
And yes, i am quite conservative.

Quite.


So,

I'm actually having my mid terms now.
And it's sad, because mid terms are before and after Easter.
So that means that during Easter break, there is still a heavy burden on our minds.
The heavy burden, namely External Reporting Issues.
Sobs.

Just finished my first paper this morning.
Corporations Law - open book, 30 MCQ Questions, 60 minutes plus 10 minutes perusal time.
And guess what?
I barely scraped through, because i stopped right on the dot when they said " Stop writing! ".
But i actually changed an answer after they said " Stop writing! ", so yeah. :)
So it's not easy even when they say it's open book and it's MCQ questions.
Seriously.

But it's cool.
Because i only started studying one day before exams.
It's weird and the studying mood is driving me crazy.
I can actually wake up from sleep one day and feel like studying,
but some other day i will have no mood to study at all.
So i guess yesterday was my lucky day.
I actually woke up at 11.30 am and studied til about 6 something straight.
*But i had to anyway, i had 4 chapters to finish, 4 boring chapters.*

Somewhere in the middle, my Gy called and brighten up my day.

Dear Gy, i hope you found your handbag.

My sistaaa called to gossip gossip too. (But mainly was to ask for directions to any Coffeebean in Melbourne)

Dear Sistaa, i hope your found your drug.


While yesterday was a productive day, today sucks.
Everything did not go well.
Fine, ALMOST everything then.

First, my dear little Shaun Kingsley did not wish me good luck for my exams this morning. What a lousy friend!
SPANK YOU!

Second, there was a bubble on my finger and i burst it, and now it's hurting me like crap.

Third, the muscles on my left thighs are pulling like crazy and it's making me super uncomfortable. Or it may be the bones being slightly out of place.

Fourth, i did my laundry this afternoon, laid it behind the house to sun, and when i came back, i found bird shit on my snoopy T-shirt.

Fifth, there's no fifth.

Not yet.


The only thing, which should be the most important thing, which I think went well today was my Corps Law paper.

I'm lost with words, totally speechless.

No comments:

Post a Comment