Wednesday, June 13, 2012

The land of flies.

Oh, let's get back to the header later on. 


Well, have been wanting to write this post since, hmmm, last Wednesday? 
But work started piling up; even play started piling up. 
There were just no time to just sit, relax and ... blog. 


Last weekend was awesome, really. 
An impromptu Zouk Friday with my ladies! 
Never been that mad in a long time.
Going home at 11pm after jogging, thinking only about having a nice warm shower and diving into my nice comfortable bed; receiving a What's App from Aubrey few minutes later saying, " Babe! Zouk tonight! Gonna be there around 2! "
And then things got a litttttllleeeeeeeee tempting.
Oh well, an hour later, here we GOOOOO! 


Arrived in Zouk at whattt, 2 am? 
Met up with my cousin, of course, cause I'll hardly ever party with him since he's in Sydney and only back to KL for holidays. Met his friends, had some shots and whiskey. As he walked away from the table to the bar to get more drinks, came the awkward moment. 


his friend: Hi, urm, don't stand. Have a seat. 
Me: Hi, oh sure. 
his friend: So, urm, where you from? 
Me: Hey, just to clarify, I am NOT some-random-girl-he-picked-up-at-the-club. I'm his cousin.
his friend: OH! You're his cousin! Hellooooo! I'm his high school friend. Known him for too long! 
Me: *raises eyebrow*
his friend: Yes, okay fine. We thought you were some random girl he picked up at the club. So what's up! 


See what I mean, shit happens and awkward much!
On a brighter note, they were much friendlier after that. 
Oh, here's my cousin and I. 




Later that night, bumped into other unexpected friends as well! Surprise surprise, it is Zouk anyway! Taaa-daaaahhhh! Here's Salllllllyyyyyyy! 




And she then brought me to meet these 2 monkeys! Oops, correction. 1 monkey, Kevan and his hot babe, Khing Wei! 




But best of all, it's maaa ladies I'm talking abouttttt: Rach, Drey and Brey! Oh and Estee too!







Oh well, that pretty much sums up about everything on Friday night. But it was fun, Fun, FUN<3 GNO soon kay ladies?


Saturday night was Sportville's 2 years anniversary. And yeap, I randomly decided to go since I've never been there for like years? Fine, months? 
And MAN, I met people whom I haven't seen in a million years and how they have CHANGED. 
Sai Ho should know exactly who I'm talking about. 
Face = still cute and handsome, but, let's just stay as that. 


And YAY!! 
Euro has finally begun! 
But I'm confused. 
England OR Spain? 
Oh well, England won't even qualify for Quarterfinals right?
To hell with it!
 *I still love you England!*


Back to the header, here I am sitting in hotel room in the Land of Flies, Lumut. 
Here for work, but at least good food, good hotel, good view, good company. 
I could not ask for more.


Oh, and CPA results are gonna be out this Friday! 
Whoever who reads this, wish me luck please? 
*Although I don't count on it as the blog has been dead for almost 2 years now*
BUT, I really need it.  


Oh Wednesday, here I come. 
Goodnight World. 








No comments:

Post a Comment