Saturday, September 26, 2009


What happened to Sabrina Chuan?



First, my blog is NOT dead okay.
I'm just too lazy to blog.
No, scratch that.
I'm too B-U-S-Y to blog.

:)

But but, people are complaining, people whom i didn't even know read my blog.
So i think i better get back to work.

:)

So, SabrinaChuan has bangs now.
Wtf right?
If i was back home, i wouldn't in a million years have the courage to try that shieat.
But, since i'm here in Aussieland, wouldn't mind trying.
Hee. But i got provoked into it actually.

" Sabrina, suk ar? "
" Err, no ark. "
" Don't lie ar, can see u confirm suk already. "
" I SHALL PROVE IT TO YOU! "

And so, Taaa-Daaahhh!
SabrinaChuan became the Standard 5 SabrinaChuan.
Said Marianne.

*sighs*

Don't understand?
Well, the last time i had bangs was when i was in Standard 5.
So my bestest friend ( MarianneChung) said i looked EXACTLY like how i used to look like when i was in Standard 5.
Minus the specs part.

*CURRENT*





*STANDARD 5*



And yes~!
That's her on the left, and err, yeah, that's me on the right.
I don't believe i'm actually putting this picture up for everyone to see, but heck-lah.
DAMN CUTE RIGHT?
Heehee heehee!
My bestest friend is the most insulting friend i've ever had in my life.

*Peace*

How's the new haircut?

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment