Tuesday, July 7, 2009


Ohana!



Omg.
Canberra reached negative 2 this morning.
Luckily i was dead in my sleep, so damn comfortable under the quilt, so damn happy dreaming.

:)

So yeah, Grace woke me up this morning.
Actually, Grace wakes me up every morning.
Haha. Muaxx!

We went to KMart this afternoon before we left Canberra to get something. =P
*Guitar Hero here we come! Kekekeke!*
And i got what i've been craving for since yesterday! (Thanks to someone, ahem!)
Lemon Crush from Boost! XD

So this is Canberra.





Me Boost and Grace's Boost!
XD
My AWESOME Boost and Grace''s AWFUL Boost.
I am SO not joking.
:)




Then we headed somewhere for Chips and Gravy and guess what?
XD
Apparently, Kingsley joined us too!
Hear hear!






Kingsley's?
XD
WAS Kingsley's.

=D

So we're finally back in Sydney.
Now back in my cousin's place.
And we're bitching, bitching and bitching!
XD

Me can't wait for you guys to come tomorrow!
Misssss all of you! XD
Please come fasterrrr!
And John Han, this is for you.
Hahahahha.

*inside joke*



Look familiar?
Feeling bad now?

XD

Toodles!

*Psst, EddyBoy, you wanna fly me back on August the 6th?*

XD

1 comment: