Monday, May 4, 2009

Wesak Day.


It was to the DFO Outlet today.
Shopping and more shopping!
But this time, it wasn't Grace and I alone.
John joined us!
But that was because he needed to get his backpack.
But again, he came back with nothing that looks like a backpack.
More of shorts and pants and jackets.

And clumsy Grace left her phone in the toilet.
It was after a while that she realised her phone wasn't in her super huge country road bag.
So she ran all the way back to the toilet.
You guessed it, can't you?
It's not there anymore.
Then she tried calling her phone,
and guess what?
It started ringing.
And someone picked it up and asked, " Is this your phone? I've got it here with me. Please come to PlatformShoes. "

:)

It was a good day.
AND it wasn't an Asian who picked her phone up O-B-V-I-O-U-S-L-Y.


We headed to Southbank right after that.
I didn't know they had Wesak Day celebration here as well.
But my, so many people seriously.
Every Tom, Dick and Harry were there!


But we had so much food.
And we had a chance to bathe the Buddha.
And there were so many pretty lanterns.
And what's most important, there were fireworks.

:)

So damn pretty!


























And since there is no other places open after 9pm.
*I know it's sad okay, we don't have a mamak here to yum char.*
We headed to a bar to drink.

:)



Wei Yin, Boon Leng, Grace.



Both of us and BoonLeng's shoulders.



WeiYin and BoonLeng.



Us!



Grace, Me, Blackie.



WeiYin and I.



My PureBlonde!
:)




And Shaun Kingsley,

" No, i don't drink everyday okay. Just once in a while. :) "

Toodles!
'Til next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment