Friday, April 24, 2009


The Rainbow.



I've never seen one like this for such a long time.
It was so lovely!
And it was lucky that I asked Grace to bring along my camera.




Her shot.




My shots.

We were off to Sunnybank to move some of her belongings to my place.

Asked Luke, " Don't you have a home? "

Hahahahaha!
When i heard that, i couldn't help laughing!
It was insulting yet funny.

And it was also Sunnybank for dinner.









And we didn't managed to finish the food.
Even with John around.
So imagine the portion.
But we still had bubble tea after that.
So imagine my tummyyyyyyyyy!!!!!

Can't hang around much longer.
Going off to the library. :)
Yes. Me. Library. :)


Sticky Notes:

First,
dear Shaunnie,

HAPPY 20th BIRTHDAY!

Much loves!
xoxo.




Second,
dear Lim Christopher,



I AM SO SORRY!

:)
Much loves!
xoxo.


No comments:

Post a Comment