Monday, March 23, 2009


A place to stay.



So, i've been here for a month plus?

Settled down?
Yes.

Comfortable?
Probably.

But there is always no place like home.
No where more comfortable than your own room, your own bed, your own smell, your own place to stay.
And you know it.

Emotional?
Yes i am. Because i miss home. So damn much.


So here you go.
My temporary room.
But i guess i got to make the best out of it.
Shouldn't I?









First, please don't ask me to clean my room Marianne Chung.
I took these pictures when i just moved in. So yeah, it's a bit messy then.
Second, I am part of my room.
So i deserve to be in the pictures, ya?


Emotional?
I still am. Because i feel emotional. So damn emotional.


But i guess i got to do what i got to do.


Right?

No comments:

Post a Comment